Hi. I'm Priya and welcome to this clusterfuck, I guess.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
while it’s nice getting to be average-ish height, heels are hard and i am not willing to walk around all wobbly like i’m a newborn giraffe.
this was a childrens show
actually this show talked about sex and periods and making out and all that stuff frequently and to this day its like the only accurate portrayal of teenagers ive seen in media so yea
go watch it on netflix
this was the post that made me watch the entire series of 6teen.
so yes. go watch 6teen on netflix. you wont regret it.